-->

Friday 22 March 2024

89) Poem: A Rishi's Invitation

I am the Rishi, the inheritor of Bharat’s will-

The elixir of Soma, in my life I everyday distill

I am the dancer who has become the dance,

The rhythm of my life is but a dynamic trance 4

For I have felt the light, that lights the sun,

And tasted its bliss, that is second to none,

The creator and creation no more are two-

The only separation now lies between me and you!8

Don’t you want to taste it, and become free?

And in world of sorrows, liberated be?

Cycles of revenge, desire and hate, do you wish to break?

In Prakriti’s lasya, will you not partake?12

In the battle of Gods and titans, all is at stake

The question remains- whose side will you take?

Darkness or light, ignorance or truth, you get what you seek

One will empower while the other shall make you weak! 16

Victory is yours, but only if you wish to and choose,

The higher consciousness won’t descend within if you refuse!

For the divine descent, you have to first ascend,

And in all bodily members, you have to let the force extend20

A secret of the path, I shall offer, I have trodden the way

Invoke the divine to be your comrade every moment and day

Take my hand, Rishihood is your one true Destiny,

Dance with me, there’s a world waiting for you to see!24

No comments:

Post a Comment