-->

Monday 15 January 2018

77) Portrait of a Hero

Am just a bundle of flesh and bones mortal
And yet I dance dreaming of the immortal
As  I sing this silent song aloud
And disappear into life's merry crowd

The past and present both have become distant
And I see not a desired future at any instant
But My own tunes make me shed all my fears-
And my eyes brim with a roaring lion's tears
I have lost  everything and become the winner
From the sinner, i have become the redeemer

No more can the world trap me in time's snare
For I warmly laugh with open arms at death's cold stare
My life may end without a single fulfilled wish
But celebrate I shall every painful moment's anguish
Because the spirit inside no force can ever cage
And unto eternity it shall never cease or age-
So I hold on to it to stop being 'Me'
And the difference between us ceases to be!  

No comments:

Post a Comment