-->

Monday 29 July 2013

50) The Final Birth

Tossed off was I from the mighty mountain high
Became I the King-Eagle : Overlord of the sky.

Blown into the  Juggernaut-Hurricane's path of harm:
Became I the peaceful calm that dwells in the eye of the storm. 

Burnt to ashes was I then- in a terrible blazing flame
Returning from dust -the resilient Phoenix I became.

To quell my fire I was then dropped into the sea
Became I then the Great Flood for the next future to be.

Hopelessly buried for aeons was I deep in the underworld
The Tree of Life- I became when my seed sprouted and unfurled.

Transformed thus through Sky,Wind, Fire,Water and Earth
My Time arrived to finally end the cycle of endless birth.

2 comments:

  1. Marvellous! I am visiting this blog for the first time. Will read other works shortly. Can u please mail me the links whenever you post new work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You ..will be happy to

    ReplyDelete