-->

Monday 18 March 2013

26) To The Friend I love :

From a distant land- far away from home,
His words reassure me - i ll never be alone.
Many months ago, the seeds he had sown,
And today so beautifully our friendship has grown .

His beautiful heart, he claims i have won,
such a mighty feat, could i have really done?
I only wonder,basking in this winter's sun -
Have i earned the warmth of this beloved one ?

His every word, speaks of a longing for me,
How can such a great man,so humble be?
In myself i search , what is it that he must see?
that he offers his love, without seeking a fee?

In another life, we must have met- i try to reason,
how else can i enjoy his selfless love every season?
On His road today i know i definitely cannot embark
For  he lives with his pride and i am but a soaring lark.

Someday to all my questions i will find the answer,
But Today i thank grace for letting me feel,
A glimpse of what lies ahead around the corner,
Lord! bless our friendship with your divine seal!


Thank You Arya for giving me such a beautiful friendship. 





No comments:

Post a Comment